Hi this fabric painting is done in my babies kurti and frock.The kurti is a pair for the pant which is my previous post.
Painted Kurti is here.
Here I explained its procedure in detail. Hope u will enjoy it.
1. Any cloth without starch, wrinkles or creases
2. Fabric acrylic color
1. Flat brush
2. Round brush (0 series)
4. Carbon sheet(Yellow or white)
5. Design sheet
7. Ballpoint pen
1. Choose a design which is suitable for fabric painting and choose suitable colors for the design.
2. Then place a carbon sheet under the design sheet and place both of them on a cloth wherever you want. Here carbon sheet should be faced towards the cloth.
3. Then pin both of the sheets with the cloth.
4. Then trace the design using a pen.
5. Before painting we should apply the paint in one corner of the cloth or in a small bit. Then only we can know the quantity of water that should be added. Color should not be too watery.
Next we have to start painting.
5. If the cloth is white in color no base color is needed. Otherwise apply white color in the whole design as a base.
6. Take little paint in the flat brush and then apply in the required area. Strokes must be given in even and apply light color in first and then dark color. Let it to dry
7. After that give outline using round brush. Contrast color outline enhance its beauty.
8. Let it to dry for 2 hrs.Then iron it after 24 hrs in its wrong side and wash it after 3 days.