Tuesday, October 26, 2010

kurti 2

Hai this is my second project in kurti.I have stitched it last week.But now only i have got a chance of posting it.In the top I have done fabric painting which is already posted by me.Its bottom is also a gathering pant.I already posted it.

In this picture she wear both of them.......................................


First i stitched it with a  small neck which is narrow .So it is very difficult to insert her head.After alteration in the neck part now it is free.closer view of the neck part is..................................



She asked me a small shawl to wear along with the kurti.so i made a shawl for her.She Likes to wear shawl like this....................





But for me also she wear shawl like this.But she likes previous type.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Your little girl looks absolutely adorable! She models her new outfit beautifully!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

So cute...what a darling outfit. You must be having so much fun making all these pretty clothes for such an adorable daughter.(-:

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

very nice kurthi.. its beautiful.. pen kuzhandaigal irundaha veetula eppovum santhosham than... u can create lots of things for them than boys

Thendral said...

Cute.

Unknown said...

Thank you friends

viji said...

Nice work and cute little girl.
viji

Jessica said...

beautiful~