Tuesday, September 28, 2010

textile printing

Hai yesterday my dd has done this screen   printing.yesterday i did screen printing for her .After that she said " I want to do screen printing. ".I said " baby,this work need lot of pressure in hand.so next time u will do it. ".But she said " No mummy.I will try".Immediately she sat  on the floor and ready  to print in a rough white cloth.If we chose dark colo cloth,the print would be more bright than this. I posted here her printing photos.







 closer view of her printing is here.


The printed material is this.


The pattern we used is here.

4 comments:

Ahamed irshad said...

wow Very intresting...

Sandy said...

Nice prints. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Unknown said...

thank u friends

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

kids are treasure of creativity we cant say
"paapa u cannot do this"... ha...ha